X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been A Bad Few Months For Food Network Chefs

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/04/0...rria/21163124/

This really sucks! First the Neely's divorced, then Giada DeLaurtentiss announced her divorce & now Bobby

I met Bobby at a book signing in Atlanta a couple of years ago & he seemed really down to earth & not full of himself at all (course I only got to see him for a few minutes soo who knows? But I like to think that how he took the time to chat with me is how he acts normally & that he wasn't just in the FN 'mode' if you will. As the child of divorced parents I can tell you that this decision was not made lightly, maybe it's for the best, you know?

Just thinking about what his schedule must be like makes me tired. For every one comment someone makes in support, there always has to be one person that has to say something negative

Whatever happened to 'if you can't say something nice, then keep your fucking mouth shut??'
    "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Quoth CorneliaMarieRocks View Post
    Whatever happened to 'if you can't say something nice, then keep your fucking mouth shut??'
    Probably ignored by the same people who open their yaps when another truism says that they should keep their pieholes shut: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt".
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
    X