This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Quandary

Let's say you're an attractive male in his mid-20's who has been brought in to the ER after an awful traffic accident, with relatively minor injuries.

Your girlfriend has been brought in because the accident was so awful that she was ejected from the car and catapulted all the way across the median of the Interstate. The Interstate was shut down in the westbound lanes because the ruins of your car were blocking them. The Interstate was shut down in the eastbound lanes because your girlfriend's body was blocking them.

She, by the way, is leaking brain matter and has lost most of her skin, and is not expected to live. Why did she lose most of her skin? She was naked when the crash occurred.

And the reason the accident occurred at all? You were distracted and engaging in road nookie while tooling down the Interstate at speeds in excess of 75 miles per hour.

Considering all of that, at what point in any of the proceedings at the hospital would it be considered appropriate for you to attempt to "put the moves" on the nurses attending to you?

Discuss.
    Drive it like it's a county car.

At the same point at which it is appropriate for the nurses to euthanize you for the betterment of the human race.

Comment

I'd say removal of reproductive organs would be appropriate.
      No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

My first thought was that it was a pity she didn't bite down at the accident. The appropriate time for that sort of thing would be several years, ten doesn't seem too long, after the girlfriend's funeral.
        That's of course if he was the driver. They should both have known better, but the driver is the one responsible.
        Last edited by Mikkel; 03-23-2015, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Are you sure she was his girlfriend and not "hired help?"
          The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

On a slightly less Darwinian note (not that I disagree with the proposal this jerk needs to be removed from the gene pool ASAP, mind you!), if this guy thinks POing the people who are doing things like catheters is a good idea.....
            "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Bilateral orchidectomy, STAT!
              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I was going to say a cardiectomy would be better, but that would require him to HAVE a heart . . .

Pity his "moves" can't become public knowledge. Might encourage someone local to provide some . . . retraining.

Since CS doesn't condone us doing it.

Comment

I think a good, stern lecture would help him get on the right track. If that doesn't work, prison time with big, burly inmates might be a good idea, since he's going to be in a lot of trouble with the police.
                  cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Methinks he should experience a "scrotal degloving"
                    "People can be relied upon to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid." from Seize the Night by Dean Koontz

Comment

Quoth kmariem View Post
                      And we have a winner!!

Comment

I think there should be a cheese grater and a tub of Tiger Balm involved somehow.
                        Meeeeoooow.....
                        Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

Quoth kmariem View Post
                          I'm a woman and that made ME cringe.

Then again, the word "degloving" always does that to me.
                          The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

Quoth Aragarthiel View Post

One of my friends is a nurse and, during rotations, had to see this (motorcycle accident victim iirc). I've actually added this as a white card in my Cards Against Humanity deck
                            "People can be relied upon to assert, with vigor, their god-given right to be stupid." from Seize the Night by Dean Koontz

Comment

Quoth Aragarthiel View Post

I've actually seen this. 4 year old scalded in the bathtub.
                              They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Working...
                              X