This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry bird but you're

The weather has been on the warm side the last several days. So we've had the windows up trying to cool the house off with fans. There's two security lights near the house. There's at least two very loud mocking birds that are camped out under these lights. Their singing is keeping everyone awake. Most of us haven't slept more than a few hours at a time for several days. I have a shotgun, problem just got solved.
    Sweet quite.
    Bow down before me for I am ROOT

Preserving precious bodily fluids sine 1952

Apparently I missed the other night and only scared the birds away. They came back to their own misfortune, my wife and daughter has had enough. At least one bird won't return.
    Tonight three grandkids will be spending the night there still won't be any sleep to be had in the house. I'm going to the big garage and sleeping in one of my recliners.

Comment

Didn't you watch any cartoons growing up? Birds are crafty little creatures that never get caught, killed or eaten.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Yes I did, I remember that Daffy got the worst of it the majority of the time, as did Foghorn Leghorn.
        There used to be a Mocking Bird that only sang the standard car alarm tune, USED to be. I don't mind bird singing, actually I like most but at 1 to 5 AM, nope.

Comment

Working...
        X