Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh if only I could give this to my neighbors!!

Except it would have to read "Please stop screaming, swearing and slamming doors, especially at 3 AM, you morons."
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• This is absolutely true. Please read the entire caption.
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Questionable Sentai Model much?

So this is from the most recent Super Sentai series in Japan. That is actually the "default" mecha, but the uh..."penis" normally forms part of the chest. It gets better: they used it to bust out of a coffin.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth fireheart View Post
          Questionable Sentai Model much?

So this is from the most recent Super Sentai series in Japan. That is actually the "default" mecha, but the uh..."penis" normally forms part of the chest. It gets better: they used it to bust out of a coffin.
          I don't know about you, but I feel like a big phallus just looking at that.

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
            I don't know about you, but I feel like a big phallus just looking at that.

This is its normal form btw:

The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• I don't advocate this, but I have felt tempted to do this.

Comment

• I'm a little ashamed to say that I did something a little like that when I was 18. A guy in a nice, but not that expensive car took up 4 spaces at a mall during Christmas. A friend and I covered his car in pinecones.

I thought it was funny then. Today, not so much.

Comment

• The following picture is definitely not safe for work.

Comment

• I find it sad that this sign is necessary. Also,

Comment

• Quoth Arcus View Post
                      I'm a little ashamed to say that I did something a little like that when I was 18. A guy in a nice, but not that expensive car took up 4 spaces at a mall during Christmas.
                      Sounds like he took a full "block" 2 wide and both sides of the double row, so nobody would park close enough to "ding" his doors. How did he find a vacant block at a mall close to Christmas?

I occasionally take up 2 spaces at a mall parking lot (end spaces on a double row where there's no "island" between the parking and a main aisle) - but that's when I stop at the mall in my "bobtail" (no trailer) tractor, which is long enough to completely fill the 2 spaces.
                      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• I'm not sure how he got them. I just saw it when I was leaving work.

I have no problem with people that need to use two spaces (like your bobtail.) It's the people that feel they are better than everyone that get on my nerves. I wont cover their car with stuff now, but I will let the property owner know so they can have the car towed.

Comment

• Rethink for yourself.

My sister alerted me to this post.

Comment

• More naming problems?

Comment

• I'm sure everyone would have said these and one time or another.

Comment

• I should probably be bothered by the fact that I regularly think (and sometimes say) over half of those....
                                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X