This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentucky town has had enough winter Thank you

and issues an OBVIOUS fake arrest warrant for Elsa the Snow Queen from the movie Frozen.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/offbea...her/ar-BBhKJYI
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Well, yeah, she had her chance, she needs to quit dicking around!
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

While we're at it, can we have her arrested for most annoying song of the year too? Don't get me wrong, it's a good song, but it's been played/parodied/sung by kids WAYYYYYY too much!

Comment

I'm shocked it wasn't a "shoot on sight" order...

Comment

When they find her, hope they don't tell her to "Freeze!"
          - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Elsa is small potatoes. Then again Kentucky doesn't get the winters the North East/Maritimes/Eastern Canada has been getting.

It's gotten to the point that the Nova Scotia RCMP are going for the big guy himself, Old Man Winter

Wanted: Old Man Winter
            February 18, 2015, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia...The Nova Scotia RCMP are asking for the public's assistance in apprehending Old Man Winter.
            Old Man Winter is wanted in relation to a series of storms in Nova Scotia over the past two weeks leaving behind massive amounts of snow across the province.
            Old Man Winter hails from the north, moves quickly, and drifts around. Last winter, he often made appearances on Wednesdays however this year, he has been much more unpredictable.
            The suspect was last seen Sunday, February 15th after dumping up to 60 cms throughout the province. His known associates include Shubenacadie Sam, Jack Frost, Mother Nature and Frosty the Snowman.
            "We've already been in contact with several meteorologists to help us narrow down his whereabouts," said Cpl. Greg Church, Nova Scotia RCMP. "We know that Old Man Winter is calm, cool and collected but may crack under high pressure."
            Cpl. Church added "He may be armed with ice pellets so we are asking citizens to not approach him. The best way to protect yourself is with salt, sand or a snow blower."
            Since the start of 2015, Old Man Winter has been responsible for numerous highway closures, snow days, excessive shoveling and visits to the chiropractor.
            The RCMP appreciate any assistance citizens can provide us in helping locate and apprehend the suspect in advance of Thursday's pending snow.

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
              and issues an OBVIOUS fake arrest warrant for Elsa the Snow Queen from the movie Frozen.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/offbea...her/ar-BBhKJYI
              I heard they arrested the real culprit:
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Snowing all day at my house. My son was playing outside and pretending it was Narnia.
                https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Aaaawwww.
                  "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

"For you, the day Elsa graced your town was the heaviest snowfall of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."
                    Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
                    Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Quoth gremcint View Post
                      "For you, the day Elsa graced your town was the heaviest snowfall of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."
                      And yet for some people Monday is the worse day of the week.
                      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                      X