This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to throw them under the bus

In this article the restaurant management blames incompetent staff...with a Yelp posting laden with spelling and gramatical errors
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Yyyeah. I'm sure that a veteran server with 26 years of experience at that restaurant alone had no idea how to do her job...

This sounds like a classic case of someone who is incapable of assuming blame/responsibility for their own actions (or lack thereof) trying to take it out on everybody else...
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I live in the area and my family used to frequent the place when i was a kid. Just found it amusing I hear about it on this forum.

their quality dropped out about 10years ago. service was meh, but then again it was a popular place. kinda surprised they managed to stay around this long :P

Comment

Working...
      X