• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God bless you Jimmy

http://aboveaverage.com/2015/02/27/j...ejjKE.facebook

Hilarious.
    I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

That was brilliant! Hopefully, it will get through to at least a few knuckleheads to vaccinate their children and not listen to some B-list celebrity with her head wedged up her nether regions.

My kid's got all his shots, namely because I want him to live his life and not get some horrible, nasty, potentially fatal disease. How difficult is that to comprehend? A few seconds poke with a needle is better than a lifetime of regret.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I had my daughter vaccinated because I believe the slight chance of a bad reaction is way better than the higher chance of her contracting the disease and being disabled/or dying.
      Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Though I was vaccinated, they did it when I was too young. I had the measles in 7th grade. Apparently there are two versions of measles and I had the less dangerous version. It was the worst disease I've had, followed closely by the chicken pox which I got 2 years later. I was constantly taking medicine to keep the fever down. Even with tylenol I had a fever near 102 for almost a week and it obviously would have been much higher without it.

Its like those people who don't wear a seatbelt in their car because someone they know knows someone who was trapped because of the seat belt. Sure there is a risk to the vaccines but the risk from the disease is significantly greater. There is also the fact that an unvaccinated child who recovers fine from the disease could infect a baby who has not been vaccinated or someone with a weaker immune system who then dies.

Comment

Funny! This is the best PSA about vaccinations that I've ever heard!
          cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

That was great!
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Jimmy Kimmel responds to the anti-vaxxers. I'll bet they don't like having a mirror held up to their faces.
              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Working...
              X