This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitten Therapy

Who wants to play in a box full of kittens?

Proof That Surprise Kittens Are The Most Adorable Therapy
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Sounds good to me!
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Kitties!!!
      Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

There is a cat cafe near us. You pay to sit on the couches or beanbags and let the cats walk about over you whilst you drink your herbal tea or munch your whole grain carob bar.

It's that kind of town-not for good reason does it now have a sign up saying 'Twinned with Narnia'...
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
          There is a cat cafe near us. You pay to sit on the couches or beanbags and let the cats walk about over you whilst you drink your herbal tea or munch your whole grain carob bar.

It's that kind of town-not for good reason does it now have a sign up saying 'Twinned with Narnia'...
          There's a guy over here who's trying to get a cat cafe opened. Or rather, a cat cafe...IN SPACE.
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Personally, I'd love it better if it were puppies, but to each their own.

Comment

Puppies or kittens, either would work. They're both lovable, playful, cuddly and darned cute, and good at chasing the blues away.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Why not combine the two? At puppy/kitten stage, they can easily learn to get along well, and why not double down on the adorable?
                "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Me! Me! Me!

Except I couldn't leave them there!

Puppies, kittens, bunnies, it's all good.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Kitten snuggles? Yes please!

*wants someone to partner with the MSPCA shelter to open a cat cafe here*
                    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I had to go to the mall after work to get my glasses fixed, so I had to kill half an hour while half-blind. So I went to the SPCA adoption center to see if there were any fuzzy things to play with. There were only two kittens, and they just got them today so they couldn't come out to play yet (they like to give them a night to settle in). One of them was a skinny little black fuzz named Bubbles, and she was curled up sleeping right at the front window of her cubicle (I don't like to call them cages), her little paws twitching in dreamland. SOOOOO CUTE!!! I wished I could have crawled in and napped with her.
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                      X