No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Cuddles Squeaks* Something bad always happens on or around my birthday, so I kind of know how you feel. You're such a cutie and there has to be someone out there for you, I hope you find him soon. Also, we should totally have attack llamas and escape goats!
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• *hugs everyone* My birthday is also coming up and it seems to get worse every year. In fact this year I'll probably have to work on my birthday, something I haven't done in a long, long time. Blech.
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Seems every even year my birthday sucks. This year is proving to be the same. The day before my birthday my Mom is having 2 scans (monitoring conditions doctors know about). Easter is close to my birthday so no doing anything that weekend. Don't think I will get to do anything this year.

Snuggles to everyone.
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• I'm out of thread for my current project and won't be able to get out for more until tomorrow.

Plus my guts are fighting me today. So I thought I'd take a day off. My first day off in 2 weeks.

Why do I keep thinking of all the work I could be doing?!
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• I'm not sure what I did to deserve it, but I woke up after 1 am with excruciating back pain. o.O
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• My birthday's coming up too. I open again on my birthday (I did that last year too).
              But this week I went to see my parents. And while there I updated my drivers license. But I hadn't redone my purple bangs so I took the dye with me to do the night before. I was putting the (super concentrated) dye in my hair when I realized I didn't bring any latex gloves. That was Monday night and there's just a bit of purple due left on my hand.
              (pic is on the bus home)
              Attached Files
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I love that color, D_W!
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Aw shucks. *blushes*
                  Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                  Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Well, the team with a sex offender on its coaching staff won and my team is done.

Anybody feel like a challenge tonight? Convince me God exists.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Well, it turns out the old electric typewriter STILL WORKS.

Even better, the vintage Fisher receiver is out from under the bed and in the office hooked up to the pair of speakers I'd bought and had stored for over a decade along with the CD carousel.

It all still works. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now to find typewriter ribbons for a Brother Pro 7800E . . .
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by DGoddessChardonnay; 03-23-2012, 01:42 AM. Reason: added photos taken with phone
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Thanks for the support guys.

Lesson of the past two days. Molasses not only makes your hair super soft and nice, but makes it smell like cookies!
                        If you are wondering you mix it in with your conditioner then rinse it out like normal conditioner, other things to mix in is honey and olive oil. From what I hear molasses makes your hair darker, and honey lightens it. Considering I have all three of the above mixed in, with molasses being most of the mix and already my hair seems a richer brown, I'd say it's true, after this batch of mix is done I might try it without honey to see if it darkens more. (My mix is about a cup and a half of molasses, just about a tablespoon of honey and a teaspoon-ish of olive oil, I use the same amount of the mixture as conditioner, mix both in my hands, coat my hair in it, let it sit, then rinse it out like normal.) Mad science hair care by Squeaks.
                        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• I just had two mischievous former co-workers call me. They informed me that:

1. I am due for a haircut and.
                          2. A male co-worker of mine is going to suck me off so I better shave "down there."

Bimbo wit. And no, I didn't.
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                            2. A male co-worker of mine is going to suck me off so I better shave "down there."

Bimbo wit. And no, I didn't.
                            But, Irv...now #2 won't come true!!

Comment

• I agreed to cover a shift for a co-worker this coming Saturday. He calls me back and says he originally needed off for his wife's birthday party, but now the family members who were coming are sick so the party is postponed, and he can't afford to give up the shift otherwise, so thanks but I'm not needed!

But...I wanted to work. I was looking forward to working.
                              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
                                I'm not sure what I did to deserve it, but I woke up after 1 am with excruciating back pain. o.O
                                You, too? That's how my whole thing started, but it was 9:30 am on Valentine's. If it felt like a knife, you should see your doc. That might be an indication of disk problems.

Squeaks: Honey is very moisturizing. I used to keep all kinds of food in the shower for my hair: honey, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice. My roomie asked, "Are you making a salad??"
                                Last edited by Food Lady; 03-23-2012, 03:34 AM.
                                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                                X