Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The good news is I haven't found an obit for her in any of the local papers in the last week. I'm hoping she's hanging on since I'm unable to find out any news on her otherwise.

Thank you all for being around.

Comment

You're most welcome.

Shoulders work best when watered with tears. Any time you have a fresh supply, our shoulders are right here.
      Seshat's self-help guide:
      1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
      2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
      3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
      4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth BeeMused View Post
        WOW, you can buy only 20 tabs of acetaminophen/paracetamol without a prescription here in Germany, before that 30 tabs was the maximum number. And whenever I buy a pack, I'm warned about the dangers - I consider that a good thing! Oh and you can't get it in supermarkets, it's pharmacies only!

I feel sorry for the 22 year young woman, I'm not sure I want to know the story behind that fatal overdose. <sigh>

Anima, I don't mind your sad stories. Telling them helps you cope and that's reason enough for me.
        Honestly, I knew there were some dangers to acetaminophen (especially if you OD). But until I read this thread, I did not know there were restrictions on it in other countries.

I am a prepper (guy who stockpiles supplies), I have a literal case of 500 tab (at 500 mg per tab) bottles that I got for less then $100 US dollars.
        I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Quoth Gilhelmi View Post
          Honestly, I knew there were some dangers to acetaminophen (especially if you OD). But until I read this thread, I did not know there were restrictions on it in other countries.

I am a prepper (guy who stockpiles supplies), I have a literal case of 500 tab (at 500 mg per tab) bottles that I got for less then $100 US dollars.
          You've wasted your money. Medications can and do change their chemical properties over time, and can become toxic. I wouldn't trust meds much past their expiration dates.

There's no safe way to stock pile medications. Even the US government cycles out medications that are expired and replaces them with fresh stock on a regular basis.
          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Working...
          X