Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sorry for what we did, but NOT for what you did.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Deevil View Post
    My husband...
    Yeah, your husband isn't who I was railing against. That's a genuine reason to not be able to hold it/not feel it coming on, and I have nothing but sympathy and understanding for him.

Man does wee wees in his undies out of spite because he can't this bathroom right here right now? Not so much with the sympathy. More with the derision and fury.
    Now, I'd like to digress from my prepared remarks to discuss how I invented the terlet...

Comment

Quoth Deevil View Post
      My husband ....
      Adult diapers. Embarassing at first, but eventually you get blase enough about them that you'll post about them on an internet forum.
      Seshat's self-help guide:
      1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
      2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
      3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
      4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth depechemodefan View Post
        There is a guy that I don't like who comes to the library. He says he is a lawyer but doesn't know the concept of contracts.

One day he needed to go to the bathroom but it was being cleaned. So he went to the manager, saying the library had to pay his drycleaning since he peed his pants since he couldn't enter the bathroom.
        Quoth veniteangeli View Post
        The library is responsible only when its actions cause something that is unavoidable by a reasonable person.
        Definitely! If the reason he got pee on his pants were that while he was using the urinal, someone flushed the adjacent urinal (or the toilet in the women's washroom on the other side of the wall) and due to defective plumbing it caused an explosive backflow out of the urinal he was using, the library would definitely be responsible.

He peed his pants because the washroom was closed for cleaning? In a public-access area, washrooms DO get closed for cleaning - it's a fact of life. It's his own damn fault that he waited too long to get to an alternate washroom.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
        X