X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I spent money so I should get a discount

We're now a week after Christmas.

All December our photo department had sales, including a month long one for 40% off wall décor.

Guy comes in over the last few days to print out some of our most expensive products to build a shrine to his bulldog.

He did everything in our store where we do not honor online coupons but that doesn't matter because there are NO sales on what he ordered.

We were shorthanded today so his orders weren't ready at the promise time. That's when he dropped this on me.

"I spent about $500 the last few days and I got NO (complete with hand motion) coupons or anything."

After my brain blanked out on what he was asking I said he'd have to talk to the manager. Keep in mind he wasn't asking for a discount for the order being late. That I would honor, just that he spent a lot of money and there were no sales.

He came in just as I was leaving and the manager had to cover photo and judging by the time she was dealing with him I'm sure she gave him something. For shits and giggles they'll probably say I was rude to them.

People are the reason I hate people.
    Last edited by Trixie; 01-01-2019, 11:17 PM. Reason: so sleepy
    I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Someone here has a sig quote, to the effect of "people are bastard-covered bastards with a bastard center"...

Sounds like an excellent description of this situation.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
    One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
    The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Someone call?

Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. Dr Cox - Scrubs

Comment

Awesome!

Well, I almost got the quote right....
        “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
        One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
        The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Working...
        X