• Show
Clear All

Quoth Dragon_Dreamer View Post
    I would have kicked him in the balls. :P

See I would have but I broke down into sobbing bawls... so eah...XD

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
      Re the weight loss: same deal, that would be a bonus
      A colleague of mine has this and says the way you feel like shit half the time isn't worth it. I had similar thoughts until she said this.

Rapscallion

Comment

Skinny != anorexic. >.<
        Anorectic means 25% under minimum chart weight. Somehow I don't think you were that skinny. For most normal sized people that means walking around looking like a concentration camp surviver.
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I would have kicked him in the balls. :P
          I might have also.

That is nothing anyone needs to ever, ever say! Grr.
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

What the fuck!

I would have kicked that guy in the balls so hard, no one would have been able to find them for weeks.

And also, that's fucked up because if you actually HAD been anorexic...that's like the worst possible way ever to talk about it on her end...what is she, 5? And a complete moron?
            "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
            "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Working...
            X