This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slightly sucky

OK, we had a guest who was upset, and I can understand it... we had to have emergency repairs on our parking lot last week and had to tow any cars that had been left on park and fly's... now we did not charge the guests any impound fees or anything like that, but I can still understand the guest getting upset... she said something though that changed her from being understandably upset to being an SC.
    She said we should have called her to get her consent... 2 problems with this, first this isn't a consent issue, either it's moved or it gets damaged by the repair equipment... second, she didn't provide us a phone number with her reservation...
    so tell me my dear SC, how in the name of zuess'es butthole are we supposed to call you if you didn't give us a phone number to contact you?
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Dude, don;t you know you can go to www.geteveryonesphonenumberhereforreal.com and get her phone number?

And she was a paying customer? Well then the rules just don't apply to her! You should know that by now!

/sarcasm

Comment

Quoth Getoutofmylobby View Post
      Dude, don;t you know you can go to www.geteveryonesphonenumberhereforreal.com
      Not that I actually believed that it was a real website - but I clicky'd it anyway.
      "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Not that I actually believed that it was a real website - but I clicky'd it anyway.
        Me too. XD
        I guess it's human nature to click blue words?
        The pen may be mightier than the sword, but the D20 rules all!!!

Comment

Actually right after i posted that, i clicked on it too.

Comment

It's a rickroll, isn't it?

*clinks anyways*
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
              zuess'es
              Who?
              Zeus? In which case the possessive would be Zeus' butthole?
              But, I don't think Zeus had a butthole... I don't remember reading any mythology where Zeus had a huge feast and then sat on the toilet for an hour.
              I might have just glossed over it though... or my teachers did... one or the other. I mean, the only myth I remember about Zeus eating was the birth of Athena... and she sprung from his head afterward...
              "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                It's a rickroll, isn't it?

*clinks anyways*
                Paranoid, much?

(PS: Don't give him any ideas for edits...)
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                  Paranoid, much?
                  Just a wee bit. Yes.

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                  (PS: Don't give him any ideas for edits...)
                  Too late.
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                    But, I don't think Zeus had a butthole... I don't remember reading any mythology where Zeus had a huge feast and then sat on the toilet for an hour.
                    Not sure about that end, but he did appear as a golden shower at least once.
                    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
                    X