X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• space is limited cept in your brain!

Boo hoo! No parking!
    As it is in the big city, really urban is what we are, space is limited. Our garage sucks, I admit. Its soooo tiny. We have no valet as well. Note to all readers: if you're gonna stay at a big city, urban kind of place, take a taxi or subway! Space is limited! Most are smart and do. The rest don't. Ok I admit, when I was a noob driver, back in my early 20s, I once made this error, but I didn't going ranting and raving like this douche, I blamed my own stupidity. Really.

AD: Angry dummy
    Me: Wondering why I bother
    OMS: my manager, the night manager

So I arrive and this uh, peppy middle aged guy checks in. Everything goes okay. His manner seemed kind of sharp, edging on rudeness but I chalked it up to late night tiredness. I'm so used to it.
    I explain where the garage is, blah blah blah. He never been here, it looks like, so I hope he knows that space is limited in the city. My hope is in vain.
    He comes back after a few minutes.

Me: Hi! Can I help you?
    AD: *evil glare* ...You're kidding right?
    Me: Excuse me?
    AD: About THAT garage. Nothing except motorcycles can fit in there! I can barely fit and I can't even open my car doors!
    Me: Er....I'm sorry sir. *thinks: Really, then how come all the cars are in there?*
    AD: Where ELSE can I park!
    Me: Um, well, my manager says it's okay to park right across the street.
    AD: *snappily* Oh yeah? And is HEEEE going to pay for when I get a ticket? It says two hour parking.
    Me: *knows he's the type to not believe, unless a "manager" says so* Okay let me call him and you can talk to him.
    AD: You do that!!!!
    Me: Hello OMS? *explains situation* Can you talk to him?
    OMS: Well...... I dunno what I can say.......*reluctantly* but ok.
    Me: Here *gives phone*
    AD: *snatches it and walks away* Yeah my name is AD. *in a much politer voice than when he spoke to me* Are you sure I can park there? *pause* Okay and if I get a ticket you will reimburse me? *pause* Okay and what is your name? *pause* OMS. Ok, thanks, OMS. *hangs up and thrusts phone back at me*
    Me: Thanks. I'm sorry for all the trouble.
    AD: ...You know, they should put up on your website that space is limited!
    Me: Yes, I know. I've told the sales manager, the one who runs the website, to do it, but she won't.
    AD: Your sales manager is a liar and thief!!!
    Me: *to self: no she's just lazy idiot that won't inform other idiots* Sorry again.
    AD: I expected much more!!

He storms away, and I'm glad he's gone. Our sales manager may be a liar and a thief, but he's a dumbass. Since when did we turn into a garage?
    Can't reason with the unreasonable.
    The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

I used to live in a smallish city, heck a lot of people would call it a town. Your options for parking? Pay to park in a nearby garage, pay the valet who then parks you in that same garage for an additional fee, or park 7-8 blocks away and hoof it. And a whooole lotta folks would get upset because they had to *gasp* pay for parking. As an employee, I just hoofed it.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

My brain is about to explode. Argabarga's posts suggest SC's don't read parking signs and yet this SC is doing just that.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Well yes... it's good that he can read. it's just sucky that he takes his temper out on others

Comment

Working...
        X