This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth XCashier View Post
    Do you have any food vending machines? I would've directed him there.
    He had me so confused about the request for room service, that I forgot to mention 'em.

SC
    "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
      Soytenly! (green smiley FTW)
      I read this as "Soylently!". Which confused me. Especially as we were talking about food, leading me to think of this...

Comment

Quoth BroSCFischer View Post
        He had me so confused about the request for room service, that I forgot to mention 'em.

SC
        I know one of the places we stayed at on the reciept half of the paperwork had a little map to the room, with the ice machines and fast food machines marked [and the password to the free wifi]

I absolutely loved the CitizenM we stayed at in Amsterdam. They had food available in the lobby 24/7.
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth TheCheerfulTreeRat View Post
          I read this as "Soylently!". Which confused me. Especially as we were talking about food, leading me to think of this...
          That was the transobliteration I intended to imply.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I did wonder about the green smiley. Now I keep reading it in an accent which makes me think of:
            "Spring is in de air,
            du boid is on the wing!
            How utterly obsoid,
            de wing is on de boid..."

Comment

Working...
            X