This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'LL WIN!!!!

Reading Nate's post reminded me of something that happened a few months ago. At my second job "the great red bullseye", it is against safety policy to push manually more than 7 carts at a time, so here I was going down the "racetrack" with a full rack of carts , when before me is a guest parked sideways and not paying attention to anything around her. So here is the conversation:

ME: excuse me
    SC(Stupid customer): not paying attention
    ME: 10ft closer: Excuse me
    SC: still oblivious
    ME: EXSCUE ME!!!!about 15ft away can't stop the train now
    SC: still not moving
    ME: "a little pissed" I"LL WIN, I PROMISE
    SC: Oh, God "moves hurriedly out of the way.

some people shouldn't be let out of the house.

Quoth Demonpriest View Post
    ME: "a little pissed" I"LL WIN, I PROMISE
    SC: Oh, God "moves hurriedly out of the way.
    Love it!

The door to enter our secret sanctum (i.e. everything off-platform) opens outwards, and has a sign on it warning people to keep clear as well as a peephole to allow us to check outside for undesirables as well as obvious obstructions. Want to guess how many people a day we almost brain because they've decided to sit down on the floor, out of sight of the peephole?
    This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
    I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Heh, funny how she heard you the last time, eh?
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I almost walked into an idiot at the train station because she was standing just outside the door yapping on her cell phone. I cracked open the door, said excuse me several times, louder each time, which she ignored, and finally pushed past her. For all I know she's still there, still yapping.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

"Move bitch, get out da way!"

Comment

I'll be stocking and holding very heavy boxes and next thing I know both lanes of the middle of the store is occupied and people are too blind to see me coming or hear me coming (I let my keys hang out on my belt) and no one would listen when I say "Excuse me". FFS people.

Comment

Working...
            X