Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He Knows the Truth! No, Really! He Says So!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth TonyDonuts View Post
    And is that a good sign, or a bad sign.
    To know that, I would have to read the sign, and you know nobody ever does that!
    "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

Do you ever find yourself, in such situations, saying what the customer's going to say, about a second before it gets said?

Yes. I've actually gotten in trouble for doing that. (Well, as much trouble as I ever get in at the paper, which is usually my editor saying "Mysty, don't do that, I hate the noises people make when you do that.")

And I'm not sure what kind of sign it is, other than becoming versed in human behavior.
      "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
        "Mysty, don't do that, I hate the noises people make when you do that."
        You mean that horrible crunching sound that they make when you have to tread on them?
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

It doesn't matter what kind of sign it is. SCs don't read signs.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
            Soooo ... how does he know the sign is "old and dirty" and "looks like it's from the 1800's" if there were no signs ... ?
            good pwnage though.

I'm now imagining Argabarga saying "You mean the sign you just said wasn't there?"

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
              -You better because I'm going to complain about you! And this town!
              Oh no! He's going to complain about you and the town.

Truly you must cave into his demands or a word for on the right travel website could cripple tourism in your town forever. Think of the children!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                It doesn't matter what kind of sign it is. SCs don't read signs.
                After all, they don't apply to SC's [EXTREME SARCASM].
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

If that SC said he knows all about how it works...shouldn't people like him that "know too much" be rid of?
                  I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                  Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                  Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                  X