Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a note yesterday that actually worked!

Car parked in a hatched-out waiting-only zone, hazard lights on, driver nowhere to be found. Bonnet still warm. Parking officer looking rather baffled at hastily-scrawled note in window...

"Have broken down - RAC aware, eta 30 min. Had to go relieve self - plz call #######."

O.o

All I can say is 'poor bugger'. XD I kept walking after having light banter with the officer, but I heard a shout behind me and saw the driver legging it back to his car - I then heard him attempt to start his engine...

"Brrrrummmbrrrrrummm brrrrummmm errrrrrrr cough hack splutter ugggghhhh..."

I think that counts as a 'fair enough', at least he was out of danger from the rest of the road. I can only hope the RAC came swiftly. ^^
    "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
      Must've been dealing with a liberal arts student who's idea of "morning" is "up at the crack of noon."
      Red Dwarf had a quote fitting this.

Dave Lister was talking about his first (and only day) at Art College.

Rimmer: How long?
      Lister: Ninety seven minutes. I thought it was gonna be a good skive and all that you know, but I took one look at the timetable and just checked out man. I mean it was ridiculous, they had lectures like, first thing, in the afternoon! We’re talking half past twelve every day! Who’s together by then? You can still taste the toothpaste
      I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Working...
      X