Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All this over telling him he was in the wrong place.... (long)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this over telling him he was in the wrong place.... (long)

This happened a couple of week ago, but I forgot to post it. I wonder how this guy is in real life.

He called looking for the billing dept which by this time was closed for the day.

Me: Thank you for calling [company] repair may I have your phone # please?

SC: SLOW THE FUCK DOWN YOU'RE TALKING NINETY MILES AN HOUR!

Me: *repeats again, nice and slow.* Who am I speaking too?

SC: I am (rude asshole).

Me: May I please verify your address please?

SC: God damn do you want my blood type too? It's *rattles off address.*

Me: How can I help you?

SC: I need to discuss something on my bill!

Me: I'm sorry sir but I'm in the repair dept. You're going to have to call billing when they open....

SC: You're full of shit! I remember speaking to you last week, in guess what the billing department!

Me: I never worked billing sir. I'm in repair, billing is closed but I can give you their....

SC: You're just trying to get out of doing your fucking job! Listen here you jackass you are helping me with this problem!

Me: Sir there is no need to hurl insults and use profanity just because I'm telling you billing is closed, please keep this call professional.

SC: Why should I keep this call professional when you answered the phone at ninety fucking miles an hour?!

Me: Sir, billing is really closed, they open tomorrow morning and you can call them then.

SC: Listen here you dipshit I want this problem resolved and I want it resolved NOW!

Me: Sir I already warned you once to keep this call professional....

SC: Listen here, I'm the customer! You are supposed to respect me. I don't have to respect you!

Me: Respect is a two way street sir.

SC: Yeah right! Are you going to to fix my issue or not?!

Me: You are going to have to contact billing tomorrow sir.

SC: You are full of shit! Your daddy probably got you this job you dumb dumb!

Me: Sir at this point I had to warn you twice to keep the call professional, one more time and....

SC: Kiss my ass!

Me: Okay, since you are only interested in hurling insults and cussing just because I told you to call billing tomorrow I'm going to have to release this call....

SC: You release this call and I'll take legal action you little shit! I mean it, do not.....

*Click.*

From what I could tell, he never called back. But man, all that just because I informed him he was misdirected.

Now now! You should have known better! He's a special snowflake. Special snowflakes get whatever they want whenever they want it. LOL

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forum Runner
    "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

Comment

Tell me billing got a heads up about this guy
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

You should've sent him to these guys:

http://youtu.be/2g0XMx1sFEA

I'm sure "Steve" and his boss, "Tony", would've taken care of him

WARNING: Video is NSFW

btw, I come from That Country

I come from the land of call centres
        Where women glow and Bollywood thunders

Comment

some people are like that. they think if they raise their voice they'll intimidate people into doing whatever is demanded. possibly because they do it to other people, or because they don't know how to ask nicely

when it fails them... they don't know how to handle it except to blow up more

Comment

Quoth Cat Herder View Post
            You should've sent him to these guys:

http://youtu.be/2g0XMx1sFEA

I'm sure "Steve" and his boss, "Tony", would've taken care of him
            There are a lot of online movies that are simply terrible. Terribly acted, terribly directed, terribly shot, and terribly conceived. This was NOT one of them.

THIS was utterly brilliant!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
              There are a lot of online movies that are simply terrible. Terribly acted, terribly directed, terribly shot, and terribly conceived. This was NOT one of them.

THIS was utterly brilliant!
              My ancestral civilisation isn't reting on the laurels of the invention of the decimal numeral system . I take it you watched the movie "ass-ap", since you are neither a "son of an owl" nor a "person of low character".

*takes a bite of a samosa and a toke from a hookah"

Comment

Oh, he's going to take legal action because you hung up on him, huh? Good luck with that. What an asshat.
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                X