This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rude old passive aggressive bitch

Seems as tho Lupo's SCs are migrating over the pond. -.- Went food shopping, which altho boring as heck, has to be done. I went to Orange Bag supermarket to do my shopping. It was absolutely packed to bursting with people, making it difficult to move in the aisles, especially pushing a trolley. As a result, I accidentally bumped into an old woman shopping with her husband in the yogurt aisle. I apologised, as I am wont to do if I bump into someone accidentally.

Old woman, from now on known as OW, said loudly to her husband, "Young people today are so rude. I know that was a fake apology and she's not really sorry."

I was livid. I turned round and said, "It was not a fake sorry. I accidentally bumped into you, and apologised. I don't see how that's rude, but you're being really rude right now."

OW's response? She turned to her husband yet again (I was thinking at this time that he must be horribly henpecked) and said, "There she goes again, being rude to the elderly. Her parents must have dragged her up."

I saw red, and said to OW, "Actually, my parents brought me up properly. Yours, on the other hand, must be turning in their grave to see what a nasty, rude old bitch their daughter turned out to be."

While OW was staring at me with her jaw hitting the floor, I added, "And believe me, next time I'll just shove you out my way, shouting, 'Get out of my way, you old bag!'. Seeing as the response would be the same whatever."

I then carried on with my shopping. OW said nothing, either to me or to her husband. XD
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Whoo hoo! You tell 'em, girl!

They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Bet the husband was mentally cheering you on, too.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

hell ya! you go, girl!

wow, who crapped in her fiber rich cereal this morning?
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
          Bet the husband was mentally cheering you on, too.
          XD I felt sorry for him; I mean, I just had a short encounter with OW but he's got to put up with her and her passive aggressive bullshit all the time. O_o
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Hey, fiber ain't just for old folks!

If it's full of fiber, I'm eating it! Just not too close before work time, though.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
              XD I felt sorry for him; I mean, I just had a short encounter with OW but he's got to put up with her and her passive aggressive bullshit all the time. O_o
              Especially since, once you were out of sight, she probably bawled him out for not standing up for her.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

LOL! Love it.

Im glad you shoveled her shit back in her face. BOOYAH. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                X