Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I'm concerned about buying computer parts off craigslist. Thanks, Pepperelf <>
    Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

CL is already filled with wierdos already, last thing I want someone from there to know is where I lived. I'd rather meet in a public place.
      "This job would be great if it wasn't for the f***** customers." - Randell 'Clerks'

Comment

i guess just do the transaction where you will be safe from weirdos

though as a side note, it's interesting that the guy is apologetic now... but for the 5 years his life kept going down the tubes ... he wasn't? O_o

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
          though as a side note, it's interesting that the guy is apologetic now... but for the 5 years his life kept going down the tubes ... he wasn't? O_o
          Of course he's apologetic now... He got caught.
          Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
            Of course he's apologetic now... He got caught.
            As a general rule, I try to be as sorry as possible once I get caught.
            Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

well, caught and sentenced to prison that is
              cos he'd been caught before.

he stole from the ship - laptops
              he stole from coworkers - personal items, one coworker said his console player was snatched
              he stole from the navy - had a girlfriend contact the ship to lie about his grandma being dead, so he could get free travel fr emergency leave. (the ship followed up on the death)

Ironically one of the stipulations of the sentence is that he's no longer allwed to use a computer for buying or selling online.
              that's ironic because, after the false-death story, our division officer banned him from from using the computer. i remember Divo specifically telling us "I don't care what story he tells, you he is NOT allowed on any computer and not allowed inside the workshop."

but none of this stopped him... only thing that stopped him was getting caught and put in prison.

Comment

Working...
              X