This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Pagan View Post
    That would be Justin Bieber. Apparently that kid has got one hell of an attitude.
    I can't belive how people can overlook that part of his personality and think he's as sweet as an angel. It's just beyond me.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Comment

Okay, so, power of positive thinking will keep you from getting sick,
      so will the power of negative thinking - or so some of my other coworkers believed.
      "if you get me sick I'll... " (bitch and whine about it? lol)

Oh and another "it's OK" kind of attitude

Lady who was volunteering at the Norfolk Botanical Gardens, but not a regular volunteer cos otherwise she'd have known better. (Paraphrased cos it was a few years ago)

Lady: It's ok, we can cut through here.

"Here" being a path that's been roped off off by the NBG staff because it went too close to the nesting bald eagles. And this was back when they were still on the endangered list. O_o
      Last edited by PepperElf; 07-09-2010, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Me: Sir, the lines over there.

SC: It's OKAY!

And stays put. NOT OKay! Move your ass back into the line where I have people growling at me for you cutting.

Comment

How about
          "Do you understand the words that I have said to you?"
          Each one of us has a special place just like the Evergreen Forest. Enchanting, sparkling, and perfect. And, like the flowers that bloom there... fragile.

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
            Told the store manager one time after he asked me how I was that I was "feeling a bit sick."
            He told me not to think about it, or I would actually get sick, and how he tells himself any time he feels sick that he doesn't have time to be sick, and he actually feels fine and blah blah blah.
            That is SO my parents.

And it really DOESN'T work if you have a severe chronic illness like I do.

And do they care?
            Seshat's self-help guide:
            1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
            2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
            3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
            4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
              "Do you understand the words that are comin' outta my mouth?"
              "Did I stutter? Did I speak a foreign language? Did I use any word you did not understand? No? Then what is so hard to understand about XYZ"

and yes i've used that - granted usually at my parents, but its fair b/c that's where i learned it
              I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                "Do you understand the words that are comin' outta my mouth?"
                Rush Hour, loved that movie.
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                X