Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you see the consequences of your lack of thought?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh that's easy. Tell her because of recent funding cuts, you'll no longer be able to afford speciality bandaids.

from now on, all you can afford is sandpaper-grade TP and duct tape.

but seriously, who cares? Yeah no one likes it when kids are little shits and pick on other kids, but it's going to happen no matter what.

It's time Mommy taught her little barbie angel to ignore the kids who make fun of her, instead of worrying about following the crowd all the time.

and... yeah, barbie looks cool with a mohawk.

Comment

Oh, that's just awful! Burying your Barbies and playing Night of the Living Dead.

You should get a pair of hedge trimmers, bury them up to their necks, and play Motel Hell instead.
      "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

My daughter would have wanted the Transformers band aid, instead of the Barbie. She hasn't been into girly stuff since she was 3.

Besides, we are all kinds of cool at my house, since we have SpongeBob SquarePants band aids and Snoopy band aids.
        Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

I think I'd be lot more concerned about 'what did my daughter do, to cut herself' and 'did that bandaid stop the bleeding?' than 'other children teased my daughter about wearing a boyzzzzz bandaid'.

While the child may have preferred the Barbie bandaid (my niece would, she's very girly despite my subversive efforts), it's important that she be taught that getting the [expletives deleted because you are talking to a child] bleeding is stopped is more important than what's on the band aid.
          I'm sorry, the person to whom you were speaking has been replaced by a recording. Please leave your message at the sound of the beep.

Comment

At my primary school they banned plasters. 'Cause y'never know, you just might be allergic to them...

*eyes roll*
            "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Gosh a "Breeder" with entitlement issues -who would have thunk it.

(Term Breeder is used in this case as the women in question obviously does not understand that the word Parent is actually a verb not a title.)

I would have written the article giving kudos to the teacher for once again attempting to break down gender based ideas.

Honestly Pink was a male color - way back in time red was a male color - well if you couldn't afford from the first couple of dye batches you got pink to begin with - and if it lasted a while it would fade to pink anyway. (Blue was used for girls)

As for me I had my Barbies and my Cabage Patch Kids and they were treated well and cared for. At the same time I had Tonka trucks that I also loved to play with.
              And forget me staying clean and pretty past the 2nd wearing of a frilly dress (and on occassion the 2nd hour)
              I wanted to be girly and pretty - but I never let it stop me from playing tag and red rover or climbing a tree.

Comment

Working...
              X