Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody willing to do a commission drawing?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody willing to do a commission drawing?

I am needing two 'cartoon panels' (basically) a cartoon prison cell, and a scene in a cartoon computer lab with a main computer that has a thumb drive. I will be using them in a flash animation, but it is just for school since I can not draw worth ANYTHING. If so pm me price, and some samples please. Thank you.

Note : Both will just be a single 'panel' no need to animate them or anything, that is my job . If they can be made in flash great, will save me a step, but not needed. I can import to flash.
    Last edited by Mytical; 11-12-2011, 07:00 PM.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Sadly, I cannot draw, either. My brother got all the art genes in the family.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

A gerbil taking Meth could do a better job at drawing then I can. You know..I draw a person and somebody says "Hey that is a great duck!" type of thing?
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
        You know..I draw a person and somebody says "Hey that is a great duck!" type of thing?
        I....I read that so wrong on the first pass.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
          I....I read that so wrong on the first pass.
          The result of dodging too too many passes on the SkyTrain, I'll bet.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
            The result of dodging too too many passes on the SkyTrain, I'll bet.
            Or this forum depending on his fangirls.....or boys :P
            I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Working...
            X