Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good lord, I'm at a loss for words for this situation.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

When I worked at a different c-store, I had a customer call me and ask if I wanted to meet him at his motel room. Of course, I said no. He started describing stuff he wanted to do, and I hung up quickly. He called back again, and I threatened to call the police. One of my coworkers who came in later told me I should have said yes, gotten his room number, then sent the police. I was just wasn't expecting a call like that at work.

EW!!!!!
      The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

The one time I got a call like this I put the guy on speakerphone where he could clearly hear me and my coworkers laughing at him and making fun of him. For some reason he decided not to "finish" the call.
        I used to be disgusted... Now I'm just amused

Comment

Quoth Anriana View Post
          ...assured me I wouldn't be disciplined for hanging up on a customer, and told me to make sure the notes I left on the customer's account were more workplace appropriate than the description I had given him. Apparently it is acceptable for our customers to masturbate but not acceptable for us to record their inappropriate actions.
          Oh thank goodness you were assured that you wouldn't get introuble for refusing to put up with that perverted behavior. Wouldn't want you to get a rap on the knuckles for you know, expecting appropriate behavior from people. Sorry, that was something that always just ticked me off. Customer can be cussing, screaming, jackin' off or what ever but by God you better not hang up! They are the customer after all! I sorry you had to deal with that...jackwad.

And yeah, maybe it isn't the best to note the account with "cust was jackin' off something wild", but c'mon! The action wasn't workplace appropriate, how can you note it [correctly] with out saying what it was? Sheesh.

what the heck is wrong with people?!
          Well fiddle dee dee!!

Comment

BLEH.

i guess we know what kind of "chat" he was having before he got booted.

which...i have nothing against that but... when you do that on a phone it's suppose to be with a willing participant, or one you're at least paying per minute.

(course the evil side of me is tempted to suggest charging him at least)

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
              a SC masturbating on the phone!
              Ergh! Blergh! Damnit! Who didn't clean up this phone!?
              for others. Me? Not so much so, thanks, I'm driving.
              "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Lol is this the definition of "Phone Rape"?

Comment

Back when the ex was not an ex, I was helping him over the phone with an Ubuntu install (somehow he managed even with my detailed instructions to F it up--the worst lusers are those who think they know everything and are dim enough to try and prove it) and he started a wank-session, mistakenly believing it would become consensual. I hung up damn quick (wishing I had a sup to complain to). Shortly afterward he was dropped from my tech support list for obvious reasons(would not take a hint no matter how many times I reminded him I am not into that at all and besides, he wanted computer help).

Sadly, I couldn't remote into his computer or fun would have been had...
                  Last edited by Dreamstalker; 01-06-2008, 03:56 AM.
                  "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                  "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
                  X