X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My hint for the day....

Dear SC's of the world.

Before you go out and buy yourself some new boobies, please be sure that bras actually exist in the size you will wind up at. I think you will have a very hard time finding a size 34 DDD. (size she claimed to be)

Oooh, oooh, I want to be the first one to say it... perhaps Raps can help out here!

Comment

Now now....Behave!

Comment

And its the EMPLOYEE'S fault that the store doesn't stock 32 twice-as-big-as-your-head bras for the ONE person that has implants that big.

I loved the ones that need the biggest size we carried and would complain that it was $2 more than the smaller sizes. More material = more cost.

Oh, and I just thought, the ones that were worse than the giant sizes, we the ones that need a teeny-tiny band size, like 32 or smaller and a GIANT cup size. Should've thought about that before you got those implants, genius...
        "What size can I get you, ma'am?"
        "Red."
        "Okay...I'll check the red for you, but what size do you need?"
        "RED!"
        "..."

Comment

Uhm... I have a size 34F, and believe me.. it's tough to find bras in that size, but they are out there

And no.. my boobs are not bought, I just grew in boobsize instead of height

Comment

*coughs and choke a bit on his water* Damn! Those must be massive!

I've dated women with busts of all sizes, but I have never heard of ones that big!

Comment

Quoth Sandman View Post
              *coughs and choke a bit on his water* Damn! Those must be massive!

I've dated women with busts of all sizes, but I have never heard of ones that big!

And subtle too!
              Be a winner today: Pick a fight with a 4 year old.

Comment

What woman in her right mind would want breasts that big? And what doctor in his right mind would give a woman that size?

My back hurts just thinking about it!
                Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

My older sister is naturally a (ready for this?) K. I suspect she'd be smaller if she lost some weight, but still. And she was like an A or B when she got married. Though she does have to order her bras through specialty stores and the internet, and doesn't grip at store employees for not having her size.
                  The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Just slightly OT; LadyBarbossa: do your sister know bravissimo.com? They have gorgeous lingerie for big boobed women, also us who are not overweight but just "gifted" with huge knockers.

Back on topic, I have to agree with the rest of you. I don't get those women who purposely want so large breasts. You can easily get back problems, and the attention you get is not that great And, with the issue here, it is hard to find bras that fit without looking like something your grandma might wear, or cost as much as the breasts themselves LOL

Comment

lol, I have a friend who is a natural 32H, yeah thats right a 32H. She has a hellish time finding bras, and she's a really tiny person. Everytime she hears something about someone with big implants she gets angry cause she wants rid of hers sooo bad.
                      My name is Leztwerp Its NOT Dollface Princess Angel Sweetheart Honey Baby or any thing else you can come up with. Theres a reason I have to wear this name tag please read it and follow it accordingly.

Comment

One of my mom's friends can, barely, buy bras at a brick & mortar store. But when she got pregnant, she had to special order her bras. I don't remember what size she was but I remember being astonished that they made bras that size, period.

But yeah, blame the clerk for the store not having anything your size. Cause, of course, the clerk is the one who decides what sizes the store will carry. (/sarcasm)

I am very picky about my bras (long, boring story), so I'm just happy if the store has anything I can wear. If they don't, oh well, time to check somewhere else.
                        I'm sorry, the person to whom you were speaking has been replaced by a recording. Please leave your message at the sound of the beep.

Comment

My sister was a natural 38DDD (technically that's a 38F). She had them reduced after her last baby to 36C. She's much happier, and insurance paid for it because of all her back problems.

BTW, there was a case several years ago where the IRS was refusing a stripper's claim that her implants were a business expense. The judge ruled in favor of the stripper, because he stated a woman would get H-sized breasts for personal reasons.
                          Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                          HR believes the first person in the door
                          Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                          Document everything
                          CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

My sister is also one of those naturally big breasted women, smaller body women (she has a beautiful hourglass figure which looks good in anything ) and can sometimes have trouble finding her size in bras, but that is not through choice and often it can cost her more due to her size. But to purposely buy huge boobs and then complain about lack of bras is purely your own fault.
                            Am I sad because I am looking forward to the day when the people I will be dealing with will no longer be able to talk back?

Comment

Quoth IHateStupidCustomers View Post
                              And its the EMPLOYEE'S fault that the store doesn't stock 32 twice-as-big-as-your-head bras for the ONE person that has implants that big.
                              I know from experience, my skull is a DD.

Comment

Working...
                              X