This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth wagegoth View Post
    BTW, there was a case several years ago where the IRS was refusing a stripper's claim that her implants were a business expense. The judge ruled in favor of the stripper, because he stated a woman would get H-sized breasts for personal reasons.
    A 'window lady' in the red-light district of Amsterdam (guided tour - trivia from the guide) claimed for her breast implants against tax (they are allowed some things if they work there). The tax office only allowed half the cost to be allowed as she would use them outside of work as well.

Quoth matty View Post
    Oooh, oooh, I want to be the first one to say it... perhaps Raps can help out here!
    Mine are perter than that size, thank you very much!

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth ImadeYouACookie View Post
      I just grew in boobsize instead of height
      Same, actually.... I grew horizontally.

Comment

HEY!! they make 34 DDDs!!! trust me i find allthe time when im trying to find my (cough)Fs oh dont assume they are all inplants. Trust me there are 25 women in my family who will kick until you cry for saying it.

Comment

In honor of those of us that are...shall we say, less endowed?...it's sometimes just as hard to find the odd small sizes. I know it's frustrating to find bras, but that's no reason to take it out on store employees. I finally found the one store in my area that sells half-sizes (as in Nearly A, Nearly B, & Nearly C), so now I'm set. As for implants...too much trouble. I'll just do what my mom did and have a couple of kids!
          Certifiable Interior Designer
          (Passed the NCIDQ Exam - Summer 2008)

It's hard to shoot zombies with a cat on your lap!

Comment

My thoughts:

Silicon - not just for computers!

(it is of course very poisonous if those implants leak, but I 'spose that didn't stop her...)

Comment

Quoth Dark-Star View Post
              Silicon - not just for computers!

(it is of course very poisonous if those implants leak, but I 'spose that didn't stop her...)
              You can get Saline filled....

Comment

Quoth Leztwerp View Post
                lol, I have a friend who is a natural 32H, yeah thats right a 32H. She has a hellish time finding bras, and she's a really tiny person. Everytime she hears something about someone with big implants she gets angry cause she wants rid of hers sooo bad.
                Lez, if she has insurance, she may be able to get them reduced as a health thing. Especially if she's having back problems because of them.

And where do you find half sizes? Nothing around me sells those.
                Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

Quoth Tria View Post
                  You can get Saline filled....
                  True...but apparently Silicone ones look 'more realistic'. Not sure how, and as a male I'm not in a position to find out.

Comment

Quoth Kyree View Post
                    Lez, if she has insurance, she may be able to get them reduced as a health thing. Especially if she's having back problems because of them.

One of the bra companies (I *think* it's hanes, but not sure) makes barely there sizes, for those barely an A, B, or C.

As for the insurance to pay for a breast reduction, doesn't the woman have to go to the doctor first, complaining about her back, gets tests run only to confirm it's her boob size that is affecting the pain and nothing else?

I just found out my sister is one cup size smaller than me! I'm a 42 DD and she's a 42 D. My mom is a barely there 38 C. We tease her so much.

I think if I lost weight, my bra size would go down. When I was much young (and much much skinnier at around 100 pounds), I was a 36 DD. That I wouldn't mind. Just have to start losing the weight. *le sigh*

Comment

Venerable old Playtex markets Nearly A, Nearly B, etc at Target.

"A" cups in sizes larger than say, 34 are hard to find as well, but luckily, some brands marketed in Target do those as well.

A friend of mine had surgery to reduce her cup size and said it was the first time in 30 years men looked her in the face when they talked to her.

Comment

Quoth Kyree View Post
                        I found some at a Bali outlet place. Not only did they carry 1/2 sizes, they had them without wires & without rings, etc on the straps.
                        I'm sorry, the person to whom you were speaking has been replaced by a recording. Please leave your message at the sound of the beep.

Comment

Working...
                        X