X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the other shoe going to drop?

The new job is going...well?

I mean, it's not perfect. I'm only at $10 an hour, about 5 hours a day. That's tough. But they were upfront about it.

My boss has a tendency to interrupt other people's work to ask them social media questions when I'm RIGHT HERE, but that's only mildly annoying and mostly laughable.

I get to write blogs with a free hand; I submit for approval, but he's loved everything I've done. Only changes have been for typos. I get to tweet and post to Facebook freely. Our numbers are all way up, and that's after only 9 days of work. The office is relaxed and friendly.

I keep waiting for something awful to happen. Where's the abuse? Where's the toxic narcissism??
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

I'm really happy it's going well! I feel like it'll probably take you a while to get over your previous bad jobs, but I hope you're able to enjoy the non-toxic environment.

Now that you're getting at least 20 hours a week, I would highly recommend applying for food assistance. I did that for a year, and it was amazingly helpful.
    Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Working...
    X