Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a time machine behind the photocopier?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a time machine behind the photocopier?

I was typing up a letter today, using the (extremely antiquated) dictaphone machine, when I heard " ... in response to my letter of November 29, 2019 ..."

Wait ... what?!?
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

At least the don't have 2020 vision for *that* November!
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Holy crap I haven't seen a dictaphone machine since 1975!!!
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

'Do you use your dictaphone?'
        'Nope,my finger like everyone else...'
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

That's some serious forward-planning! I wonder how many drafts they make to cover the potential replies?
          This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
          I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
            Holy crap I haven't seen a dictaphone machine since 1975!!!
            It was probably this machine you saw ... I've been informed that the Wednesday employee hangs onto it with a death grip, but it's becoming increasingly difficult to find replacement parts for it. I do know that the power cord tends to go on strike every so often, requiring a certain amount of tapping and jiggling of the entire machine to get the connections to connect.
            Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
            ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Working...
            X