Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make yourself easy for the cops to catch....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make yourself easy for the cops to catch....

I had the joy of ringing the police when some amoebic life form decided to start abusing customers as they came into our shop,and then remove their clothing except their underpants and...well,fortunately the window display(which I had no idea was so enticing) blocked his visual display.

The conversation to the 999 operator speaks for itself..

'Suspect has removed all clothing except underpants.'
    'Suspect is progressing down middle of road.'
    'Suspect is approaching police car.'
    'Suspect is climbing onto the bonnet of the police car'.
    'Suspect is climbing onto the roof of the police car.'
    'Suspect is dancing a polka on the roof of the police car'.
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

OMG!!! I'd have paid good money to have seen that. I love the polka part.

Way back when I rode a dinosaur to high school, some perv ran up to the chain link fence and exposed himself to a female gym class, then ran away.

My mother was a teacher in the same school district and gossip happens. Apparently, from what she heard and then related to me, the police were called and interviewed the class, teacher and both teacher aides. While they were able to get a general description of the perv, they didn't get enough to identify him because nobody had looked at his face.

Comment

Evidently the (female) coach of our women's cross-country team in HS told the ladies to just point and laugh. I'm guessing that would send most pervs slinking off...
      “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
      One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
      The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Hubby and I watched someone getting arrested at the train station once (this is in a downtown area). He had his pants so low his waistband was about mid-thigh. The pants were skinny jeans. He couldn't run away from the cops.
        "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Quoth WishfulSpirit View Post
          Hubby and I watched someone getting arrested at the train station once (this is in a downtown area). He had his pants so low his waistband was about mid-thigh. The pants were skinny jeans. He couldn't run away from the cops.
          That's what a feeble attempt at street cred will get you ...

Kit-Genevra: I wish that had ended up on YouTube ... with, of course, the appropriate accompanying music ...
          Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
          ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Working...
          X