This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you in line?

There's a frozen custard/greasy hamburger place I frequent, the food is awesome but a little pricey. Now I will admit when the place gets really crowded it's hard to distinguish where the line is to order (There really isn't a place to line up either so it can be very confusing if the building is packed). But today it was fairly docile.

So I order my food and wait with the rest of the crowd until my number is called. There's at least FIFTEEN FEET of blank space separating the people waiting for their number, and the registers. That SHOULD make it pretty obvious that the people FIFTEEN FEET AWAY are not in line to order.

Nope, while waiting, people would come in, walk to the BACK of the room and ask people 'Are you in line?' It boggles my mind that you wouldn't see ALL that empty space between us and the registers that NO we're not in line.

On the other hand if you were only one foot away waiting to order then the person coming in would just barge in front of you and get offended when you tell them there is line.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
    X