Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Words Fail me. I don't know what to call this guy.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Shotgun Chuck View Post
    Not to mention all the other bad driving I see from F-series drivers more than any other make and model of vehicle.
    It could have something to do with there being more F-series pickups sold in the past half-decade than any other vehicle...

(Don't get me started about BMW 7-series, though!!)
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
    One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
    The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Quoth Slave to the Phone View Post
      Personally, if there is time to listen, I love listening to conspiracy nuts. I never try to reply, I just listen and nod my head. When I get bored, I trigger my phone to ring, look at the screen and say something like "you never saw me, right?" as I run out the door.
      My nut whos a friend for the lols because of it made a point you could blow the guys mind with.

Fluoride is in stuff because of being a waste product of the aluminum industry and licking a good way to get rid of so much they invented that is was good for us so they could get rid of their waste and make money doing it.

Now I have to unlock the coffee pot and the tin of coffee.
      AkaiKitsune
      Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

You've got to cut these people off. If he gets belligerent then call the cops.

"Lemme tell ya about flouride! It can..."
        "If you don't need me to help you find another product I have to go reprogram the Throm-dim-bu-lator and adjust the Three-Nozzled Bloozer."

Comment

Toothpaste is used for a sermon for kids. You have some kid demonstrate squeezing all the toothpaste out of the tube, then you ask the kid to get the paste back into the tube.

The lesson is that speech is like squeezing out toothpaste; once you' e said something, you can't put the words back in your mouth any more than you can return toothpaste to its tube. You finish up with a bunch of Bible quotes like

"He who holds his tongue is wise."
          "Reckless words pierce like a sword"
          "Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer."

See, you missed your chance to preach a sermon.

By the way, did you know the reason California is having so many wildfires this year? The government is using chemtrails to firebomb the countryside.
          Last edited by nutraxfornerves; 07-31-2017, 02:59 PM.

Comment

I thought it was the flooding that was caused by chemtrails and the wildfires were caused by global warming? I get so confused.

Today I learned that the government was planning to shoot down ALL of Earth's satellites. This way nobody could be in the internet and they would stop losing tax money from online purchases.

No mention of a past President bombing the moon as a test to be sure that they could destroy ALL of Earth's satellites, but I'm sure its out there.

I don't have the time to listen to this sort of thing at work, so I just remind my client "You do know that I work for the State who in turn reports to the Feds, right? You might want to be careful what you tell me.". That tends to make them be suddenly stop volunteering any information unless I ask a direct question, which is a good thing.

Am I showing a here to now not seen mean streak? Its a coping mechanism because several family members are rather nutz and our best friend doesn't march to the beat of a different drummer because he assaulted the drummer so he could take the drum and stomp on it, ending with a drum stuck to his foot as he staggered off the parade field.

If you can get past his bad points, you will learn that he is the kindest, most giving person you could ever meet. Sadly, I sometimes do bait him just for the lols. He had his own well drilled so he could avoid that dreaded fluoride. He has also started sandbagging his trailer (which is also on a road called hillside and is probably 400 feet higher than the creek and about a quarter of a mile in distance), because the floods are all caused by chem trails and will only get worse as the monsoon season progresses.
            Last edited by Slave to the Phone; 08-01-2017, 02:11 AM. Reason: same keyboard cat

Comment

Working...
            X