This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's another good one. Of course it's NSFW

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

After listening and reading the lyrics you all have mentioned, I've come to a conclusion that...you all must hate them even more than I do! Mind. Blown. O.O
      One the other hand, my music library has grown exponentially.
      If we're including songs we listen while going to work, I also like She Works Hard For The Money ^^.
      Can't reason with the unreasonable.
      The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Comment

I guess I'll say Karma Police by Radiohead. Or maybe Uprising by Muse. But mostly my music isn't descriptive of my work place. If I'm going to work I either listen to upbeat workout type music, or slower calming music.

Upbeat: "Come Sail Away" Styx. "Ride a White Horse" Goldfrapp. "Sail" AWOLNATION.

Calmer: "Heart of Chambers" Beach House. "I'm On Fire" Stateless. "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" parts I-V, Pink Floyd. Sometimes I follow up with Welcome to the Machine, just like growing up, on road trips we listened to the whole Wish You Were Here album straight.
        Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Quoth HotelMinion View Post
          If we're including songs we listen while going to work, I also like She Works Hard For The Money ^^.
          "Highway to Hell" by AC/DC.

/thread
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
          X