This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bama Boy Blunder tries to be IT.

So at one point during BBB time with the Aviation group I get a call from him that the computer is all messed up and won’t type correctly. Knowing that BBB was an ID 10 T and thinking the problem would sort it’s self out in a moment I tell him I will be down to look at it in 20 or 30 min. Well in 30 min I saunter on down to his shop…. To my dismay he has taken all the keys out of the key board with a huge screwdriver. Popped them all out and they are in a big pile. He is using the screw driver to push each key slot then finding the letter/number/symbol that applies and putting the key back in.

I start yelling at him and demanding to know Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, he says the keys were not on the board properly and all the letters looked weird on the screen. I grab another key board and make him arrange the “Broken one” the same as it. The whole time he keeps telling me it’s screwed up and broken.

I tell him to stand next to the desk (so he doesn’t see the screen) as I “FIX” it. See BBB had made the cardinal sin of leaving himself logged in and his coworkers had taken the opportunity to screw with him. As I did not want to deprive them of their future fun I quickly reset his keyboard and Language to western standard and English not the Cyrillic Russian / Russian they had changed it to.

As I am very fast and good at this he had no idea I had actually changed anything so I then showed him the computer was working fine for me and to never ever take a keyboard apart. He was confused but agreed.

As I left the shop the jokers are doing their best to not fall down laughing I tell them “if they ever let him take the gear apart again id shove a keyboard up there arse’s sidewise, but that I didn’t let on what had happened.” Took him 4 more times Japanese, Armenian, Arabic, Bangla, to get the point.

Cyrillic is so pretty too....backwards (to us) R's and all

Comment

ІИ ЅОѶӀЭҬ ЯҴЅЅЇӐ, ҚЁУБӨӒЯԂ ТҰҎӠЅ ӲӪЏ!

*gets shot*
      Goofy music!
      Old tech junk!

Comment

AdamAnt yes!

Comment

At one of my commands if you walked away and didn't log out you got Peter Panned.
          It was pic of him on a Disney float, but you could make out all of his magic kingdom
          Fun part is you had to change out wallpaper twice if not it would'll d be your stand by screen pic.
          Ahh the Not Mission Capable Internet.
          AkaiKitsune
          Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post
            At one of my commands if you walked away and didn't log out you got Peter Panned.
            It was pic of him on a Disney float, but you could make out all of his magic kingdom
            Fun part is you had to change out wallpaper twice if not it would'll d be your stand by screen pic.
            Ahh the Not Mission Capable Internet.
            I'm trying to find this pic but I can't.

Comment

Working...
            X