This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want some evil punishments...

Ok gang,I know I can rely on you to help out when the call goes up for freakishly weird things.Those who aren't strangely twisted,go watch Fluttershy meets the Happy Little Elves...

I knew you'd still stick around.

So,I am busy plotting a new play about a fiendish game show where families compete to do forfeits to win prizes-and I need some highly nasty forfeits.
    We have mummy,daddy and some kids to incorporate.

I need them to be creative but not too sadistic(this isn't Family Feud:Saw version,so no permanent injury or loss of bodily parts).

So far,my brain has come up with the following:

Human Objects
    * the families may be forced to be used as chairs/tables/dartboards
    * the kids are taped together to form some sort of two-headed mummy which can then be used as a broom

Underwear Filling
    * with such things as brambles/nettles/sandpaper

Gooey Things
    *family members are covered in treacle/oil and then covered in dust or ash in some sort of tarring-and-feathering

Any more ideas would be muchly appreciated....
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Underwear Filling
    * with such things as brambles/nettles/sandpaper
    That's a "no." Those things can cause severe rashes, which can lead to infection.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
      That's a "no." Those things can cause severe rashes, which can lead to infection.
      How about honey? Or bacon grease? Major "ICK" factor (especially the latter) but no chance of actual damage/infection.
      Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
      ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Quoth Pixelated View Post
        How about honey? Or bacon grease? Major "ICK" factor (especially the latter) but no chance of actual damage/infection.
        Bacon grease definitely would be icky
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Receiving end of a fart mask with this guy on the other end.

LIKELY NSFW
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
            Receiving end of a fart mask with this guy on the other end.

LIKELY NSFW
            To extend that, what about a "stink bomb" booth? Five minutes in it or whatever?
            Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Having them stand in front of an audience who has a list of things these people have done terribly wrong, and the audience gets to recite the list and say mean and nasty things about them. After all, It's All Your Fault!

What about a shallow dunk tank?

Perhaps getting a telephone call - from someone like Arthur Crank.
              Last edited by EricKei; 08-01-2017, 02:21 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts
              Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Brother has to watch as sister gets to destroy favorite thing....
                Sister gets to watch as brother gets to destroy favorite thing...

Mom and dad have to let the kids be the 'parents' for a day.

They have to clean the house with only toothbrushes ((or something similar))

Have to go handcuffed to each other for a whole day...

Now.. you want reallly evil....

Brother gets to redecorate sisters room

Sister gets to redecorate brothers room
                Last edited by Mytical; 07-17-2017, 05:46 AM.
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                  ..........go watch Fluttershy meets the Happy Little Elves...
                  *Goes looking for video... Fails to find it... returns to thread*
                  That was just mean.

Comment

Fine.Go find this video then
                    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Kids can dress parents for the day/week/month.

Then there is always the 'eat the icky thing' challenges. Think bugs, worms and slimy stuff. Or a plate full of their most hated foods.

Do an obstacle course with mud pits, ball pits with water balloons with surprises in them, etc.
                      A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

Quoth Blue Ginger View Post
                        Do an obstacle course with mud pits, ball pits with water balloons with surprises in them, etc.
                        Kinda like this...or maybe this...
                        Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                          I need them to be creative but not too sadistic(this isn't Family Feud:Saw version,so no permanent injury or loss of bodily parts).
                          Have then read a paragraph error free that is held upside down. To make it harder, give them a time limit to complete it. Or even harder use a weird font.
                          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

A friend of mine came up with a game show concept many years ago - Wheel Of Carnage.

It's where a bunch of death row inmates spin the wheel, and it decides their, gruesome, fate.
                            "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Have a few "Evil" ones:
                              1. Get painted with puree of Durian.

2. Smeared with burnt transmission fluid.

3. Fill socks with overcooked oatmeal and have to wear them for the day.
                              This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
                              my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X