This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
    OK pal we got your life story.Now get to what we put you here for-making drinks ☺ mine's an industrial absinthe
    Careful there. I'll make you a Cement Mixer and not think twice about it if you take that tone of voice with me.

And if you think THAT is my life story, you haven't been paying attention all these years.

Quoth Android Kaeli View Post
    Do we run in your direction or away from it? 'Cause I much rather run further south.

Glad to see that you're okay, despite everything of course.
    Your call. Though it's definitely much warmer down here.

And what do you mean, "despite everything"? What truly bad has happened to me that I won't come out of smiling like a loon?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post
      It's not that we don't want to know about the new love interest, it's that we're polite enough not to pile on you and shove snowballs down your shorts until you talk.
      Quoth Marmalady View Post
      I'm not *starts rolling snow into balls*
      YES I am going to have to pull the snowball bomber out of mothballs and do a little rehab on it. There must be snow somewhere in the U P LOL
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Does the title of this thread remind anyone else of a certain Discworld character?
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
          Does the title of this thread remind anyone else of a certain Discworld character?
          Wonder what lifeform he's been borrowing?
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Welcome back, Jester Dude! We've missed you.

Comment

"You're not fooling anyone, you know...."

https://youtu.be/uBxMPqxJGqI?t=9
              “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
              One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
              The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Jester! I was just thinking about you the other day!

Comment

Every time I start wondering where the hell you went, you pop up.

Good to see you're still kicking and lovin' life.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Akasa View Post
                    Jester! I was just thinking about you the other day!
                    Do tell! Details?

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                    Every time I start wondering where the hell you went, you pop up.

Good to see you're still kicking and lovin' life.
                    Yep! And always!

Still A Customer."

Comment

Hi Jester..gotta say I love your posts and so glad to see you are back!! Quick question...do you accept Facebook friend requests? I think I found you, but I wanted to see if you accepted requests from fellow board members before you wonder WTF is this person?! LOLOL!!

Comment

Rarely, actually. Basically, if I don't have some kind of relationship with you beyond just being on the board here with you, no.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                          Rarely, actually. Basically, if I don't have some kind of relationship with you beyond just being on the board here with you, no.
                          Totally understand! Have to get my Jester fix on here then Glad to see your posts again, I don't believe I have said it yet but welcome back!

Comment

Working...
                          X