This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sucky level is rising ...

This is more of a "hearings" since I was told about it but didn't witness it first-hand.

I've written before about our free samples and the abuses thereof.

We are now down to two samples only, thank whatever gods there be -- well, actually we're down to ONE since we have run out of one of the ingredients for the second sample (a well-run business, no?) So right now the ONLY sample we've got is the one at the stand at the front entrance.

This was told to me by Coworker. Guy comes up, takes two or three samples, leaves. Comes back shortly thereafter, takes two more.

CW goes over to him. "Sir, just so you know, it's supposed to be one sample per person."

Customer stares at her, deliberately fills another sample cup ... and dumps it into the trash.

"I spend a lot of money here. You don't get to tell me how many samples I can have."
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

The entitlement is strong in that one.

Comment

Quoth Slave to the Phone View Post
      The entitlement is strong in that one.
      Could you mean "inturdholemunch"?
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

This happens a lot. Once I was handing free samples of wieners at a fair, and this guy from another booth started nabbing them all! Quick fast, 5 or 6 wieners in one swipe. We called him the cat burglar.
        Can't reason with the unreasonable.
        The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Comment

How much do you want to bet that the big spender has probably spent about $12 over the last five years.

Comment

Quoth An Haddock View Post
            How much do you want to bet that the big spender has probably spent about $12 over the last five years.
            And that was just on hookers. :-D
            "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth An Haddock View Post
              If that much.

However, it's all pretty much irrelevant now ... as I mentioned in another post, we were informed last night that the store is closing around Labour Day (ironically). So he can take his big-spender ways and his mooching elsewhere.

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
              And that was just on hookers. :-D
              Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
              ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Quoth HotelMinion View Post
                5 or 6 wieners in one swipe. We called him the cat burglar.
                Wouldn't "dog burglar" be more accurate?
                Sometimes life is altered.
                Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                Uneasy with confrontation.
                Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Working...
                X