This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is a plot twist...

Fifteen years ago (this month actually) I moved to where I am now from basically the only area I ever lived. I've had the same job for that time, got to do some stuff but lately felt I needed to make a change. I'm pretty much where I was when I moved out here. Yeah, I could've and should've done more but things always look better when you look back.

Whelp I just had an atom bomb dropped on me today (not necessarily something bad) that my sister is moving back to our home state. Well, there's no question of if I would. I don't have anything special keeping me here. There's only one other family member but she's got her own life and we don't see each other at all. I have more reasons to return home.

I don't want to share too much because it's a lot to process (like giving up my cats ) and I don't want to give too many details because ya never know. But I'll say this. There's been days where I've been just ready to quit work and see how far my money would take me.

I have a big birthday coming up next year and as they say there's more years behind than ahead and I'd like to be doing something. It's late and I'm not real sure where my thoughts are. It's a lot to take in.

Money wise it's going to be rough because I'll be on my own until I get my shit straightened out. Not really completely I have a few people I can count on. But ya know, it still all comes down to me.

Why do I feel like I should be belting out some inspiring, spunky, Broadway tune? Or maybe I'll just try to get some sleep. At least I don't work until tomorrow afternoon.
    Last edited by Trixie; 07-27-2017, 05:04 AM. Reason: brain fart
    I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.
Working...
X