X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Argabarga View Post
    Hey! That store attacked ME first!
    Can you show me on these architectural plans where the store made you touch?
    I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Quoth Nunavut Pants View Post
      Don't you mean the Nice Young Men in their Clean White Coats?
      Yes, so when are they coming to take her away?
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
        There's also "Peace Or Prozac? (Is It)" by the wondrous Cheryl Wheeler.
        Along the same lines we also have Committed to Parkview.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Merriam-Webster
          Dolor: Mental suffering or anguish
          Her problem is that she brings too much dolor and not enough sense.
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post
            All right store, your coming with me.
            No no no, its "Dead or alive you are coming with me"

Also I could almost make it through a whole verse of they're coming to take me away in one breath.
            "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
            Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

So, she did it again!!!!!!!

Right on cue, two weeks from the last incident, she shows up again - this time during the day, so ALL of the managers are here. She walks in, <store manager> stops her. Tells her again That she is not allowed in our store. She claims she's hard of hearing and doesn't remember that. All four of us managers surround her and tell her to GET OUT NOW! She leaves.

About 10 minutes later, our town's 911 dispatcher calls the store to talk to the store manager. She states "This is X from the <our town> police force. Is T causing trouble up there again?"

Yes, boys and girls, she called 911 on the STORE again!! Not on any individual, not on the store manager, but on the STORE. She wants them to arrest the STORE for "harassing" her. This time, 911 person tells us not to confront her the next time she comes in (which we all know will be in two weeks) but to immediately call 911. They have a S&D (stop and detain) order out on her.

If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny :/

Comment

Wow. That lady needs help of the p-sai-kai-atry variety, as Bugs Bunny might say >_> I hope she gets it, and leaves y'all (and anyone else she's done this to) alone...
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Teefies2 View Post
                  They have a S&D (stop and detain) order out on her.
                  Those nice young men in their clean white coats are finally coming to take her away.
                  I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                  -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Why do you know it will be 2 weeks? Past history, or something else?

Comment

Quoth Minflick View Post
                      Why do you know it will be 2 weeks? Past history, or something else?
                      Yes, every time she has been *reminded* that she's not allowed in the store, she comes back in two weeks. Because,you know, she "doesn't remember", and I guess ... it's possible we might have forgotten!

Comment

It is possible that this woman has dementia. If she keeps coming back to a store she is banned from every two weeks, she may really be that forgetful. If that's the case, she might need help badly.
                        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

VIX Noel o panerus aelph cum....
                          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                            Wow. That lady needs help of the p-sai-kai-atry variety, as Bugs Bunny might say >_> I hope she gets it, and leaves y'all (and anyone else she's done this to) alone...
                            She's done this same type of behavior all over town. She is currently banned from all of the fast food places, the Bi-Lo grocery store, Goodwill, and the homeless shelter (she was homeless at one time). Really? You're not even allowed in the homeless shelter - the place that accepts anyone down on their luck???? And this is just what the homeless shelter manager told us! You know it's bad when the police ... 1) know your name, 2) don't take your word for anything, 3) the homeless shelter won't even allow you in, and 4) the police tell the store to quit confronting her and just call them.

Can't wait for the next time - all of our employees are informed to just call as soon as she passes the threshold. On the upside, the police officer who responds at night (almost always the same one on the nights I am working) is really cute!

Comment

We had a guy like that recently that we banned. He was gone for a bit then started coming back walking into the store for a few aisles and walking back out. Not long enough time to get anyone's attention. Not sure whatever really happened since we haven't seen him again.
                              I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                                It is possible that this woman has dementia. If she keeps coming back to a store she is banned from every two weeks, she may really be that forgetful. If that's the case, she might need help badly.
                                Yes, she clearly has a problem. What problem that is, I'm not sure - is it dementia? MPD? Alzheimer's? Or is she just a nasty vile person? Remember, it's not just our store that she treats this way - it's every store within her walking distance, and not even all of them are stores (for example, the homeless shelter). I guess it's going to take a trip (or two or three) to the graybar hotel to either get her additional help or make her "remember".

Comment

Working...
                                X