This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had to post this

I had a customer call in today asking about her billing and detailed calls. She gave me a set number and starts asking me to delete it or make it so the number will never show up, of course to this I replied no. She then asks me"What will you note?" I advised her that we discussed how detailed billing works and then she asks me point blank if I could not notate that account at all. She tried to get me not to notate the account but had to keep telling her I have to. Some people
    I like to scare small childeren, it's fun and as long as you can out run the parents you can get away with it.

Someone is cheatin'...
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I love calls like this, they make the day so much more interesting
      I like to scare small childeren, it's fun and as long as you can out run the parents you can get away with it.

Comment

Oh, I love those calls! I remember, back when I first started at my job, a guy was upset because he had to cancel his cell service because his wife found out he 1) had a cell phone and 2)found out he was cheating & had the bill sent to the house rather than his work. They divorced because of it, and by these events, he was upset and wanted us to waive his term fee because "it was your companies fault that the bill was sent to my home for my wife to see it."

Comment

I once had someone ask if we could kindly delete EVERY SINGLE CALL RECORD of his from our databases!

I was laughing about that one for days.

Comment

I used to get a lot of these calls:

Caller: I want to order a PPV, but it can't show up on the cable bill that I ordered it.
            Me: That's impossible.
            Caller: Even if I pay for it right now?
            Me: It's still impossible.
            Caller: There must be some way.
            I was neat, clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it. -- Raymond Chandler

Comment

Working...
            X