This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
    She takes the baby off the bar, and it goes INSANE! It started throwing itself about, trying to claw it's way back onto the bar, kicking and punching the mother serveral time.

SC: *to me* THANKS A LOT! NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE CAUSED!
    Of course you know that bint would have been just as quick to ream you out anyway for letting Pwecious's bum get all nasty-dirty from the unclean bar. (As an aside, this grosses me out, when clueless parents put their kids on surfaces that kids have no business being on, like, say, *the countertops on which people eat and drink*)

Mother: I can't eat without chips! How am I supposed to enjoy my meal if it is incomplete??
    OH MY GOD!! DISASTER IS UPON US!!

Anal warts are far more of an emergency than this twit's dilemma.

Father: Oh for God's sake, will you let him do his job? It's his own stupid fault if he forgot his I.D!

He took the beer off his son and handed it to me. I looked really smug.
    Now *that* is a Parent. Score!

SC: Fine then! But now our children are going to STARVE because of you!
    GOOD! Less future irritating maggots (aka CUSTOMERS) to ruin this earth!

It was 10:57pm, we stop serving food at 11pm. A group of students come in.

Student: Can you hurry up and serve me? It's 10:57 and I want food.
    Me: Well you should have been here hours ago. And I have to ask you, do you REALLY want to piss off the people making your food?
    Student: Uhhhh...OK, I won't order.
    Now, if he could only figure out a way to make his two brain cells have little brain cells together, and breed a colony, he might advance to putting on his socks and shoes in correct order...
    ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Ok ewww to the oyster sause lady. For those who don't know oyster sause is an asian sauce kind of like soy sause but made with oysters instead, so i guess you can says its like wine too (both are slowly fermented to get optium flazor) though oyster sause has a quicker rementing cycle, and a true oyster sause is basically a carmalized lightly fermented oyster broth. It is used to inhance savory foods, like you would do with soy sause. Why would you put it in a bloody mary isnt that confusing (it is used in stirfry) but trust me its better in tiny quantiys on HOT stuff. I doubt it would be good in a blood mary.

Comment

Working...
      X