This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They only come out here....

This ain't a Sucky Customer post, just more or less funny.

He-who-should-not-be-named:

While one of our managers was away, we had two relief managers. The first of which created an awkward situation for me but thankfully had to be recalled back to his actual store, while the second was OK. The second manager however, suffered an unfortunate problem, when the front end manager called for another manager, the response from that manager was:

"S Honey, can you please take that call"

Drunk, stoned or....?

At the moment, we have this cutout of a chef gracing our stores. When I got sent on break, this guy walked up to the cutout, goes "Hey how's it going?" and starts KISSING IT! I had to duck down behind the oranges because I was laughing so hard. The poor little produce boy just goes "yep, he's drunk."

We're little gypsies!

Two girls, roughly about 8 and 6, asked me for some tissues. I presumed it was to wipe their face off since both of them had evidently had their faces painted. I gave them some paper towel and they left. The family came through my checkout later with the two girls making little shawls out of the paper towel going "we're little gypsies!" Twas cute.

Boy! Boy! No, that's a LADY!

A little girl, roughly about 2, was with her mother the other day and kept pointing to me, her mum and the two customers behind you and going "boy" "boy", with her mum saying "no, that's a lady." I then tried to ask her, "what are you sweetie?" She pointed to herself and went "boy!"

The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

I love it when I get to laugh at work
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
    X