This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth HawaiianShirts View Post
    I wonder what these people would think if they knew the conversations that go on in the break room, while the phone is on mute, or after closing time.
    Try to get us fired for being disrespectful and rude to them?
    ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
    And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth HawaiianShirts View Post
      I wonder what these people would think if they knew the conversations that go on in the break room, while the phone is on mute, or after closing time.
      Yeah, there's a reason customers aren't allowed past the lobby of the call center. Well, that, and keeping them from flipping out and killing us.
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
        Ray: Yeah, but wouldn't it be fun to try?
        Peter: I've got the reset button right here! :revs up proton gun:
        I generally try to discourage my muses from hurting people (intentionally, anyway), but this seems justified.

*BZZZZZZZORCH*
        Ray: Hey! I think she got sucked into another dimension!
        Egon: That wasn't supposed to happen...
        Winston: Poor critters...

*tentacle pops out of midair and waves*

Peter: Was that--?
        Ray: I think that was either Cthulhu or Hastur, not sure which.
        Winston: Aw man, we're missing the fun.
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

So.....

Did Deedle make good on her threat??? (To call back)

Comment

I'm sure she did. I don't know for sure because if she did, there's a slim to none chance she'd get me again. I didn't think to write her account number down when I talked to her, so I can't get back to it to find out. But I'm sure she's already subjected a few other reps to her unique brand of psychological torture by now.

Comment

My brain hurts now. -_-
              "Because that's how magical meteoric size-altering space goo works." IMDB Message boards.

Comment

I'm surprised I'm the first to say this...

As Carlos Mencia would say, "Dee Dee Dee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

or is that Dee Dee Deedle?!!
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I got a text message at work from my SO yesterday. She was going to Target and saw someone with a license plate that read "DEEDLE." I knew it couldn't possibly have been her because though I can't remember what state she's in, it wasn't here. However, this person was obviously swearing allegiance to their sovereign and I replied that she should ram her into an oncoming 18 wheeler or into the nearest convenient body of water.

Sadly, SO didn't see the need to wreck her vehicle to eliminate this follower. That's okay, I still love her.

Comment

I did notice she started to say 199 but quickly changed it to 119. She knows what the bill actually says but just doesn't want to admit it.

Phantom cell calls? Yeah, right, I beleeeeeive you.
                    Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Working...
                    X