Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anyone else talk to their mother like this?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth blas87 View Post
    We need to stop watching re-runs of Beavis and Butthead late at night, AFPhoenix.
    ..there's reruns? Sweet!

Actually, I can't remember the last time I watched tv. Since I usually work 2nd shift and I'm at the barn most mornings, I'm not around for good tv shows, and when I do get a chance to sit down, I'd rather watch a dvd, cruise the internet, or play video games or Everquest.

Comment

Sometimes on MTV 2, but not on weekend nights when I'm off.

When I was laid off and nights I've taken off or called in sick, sometimes it was on. Other times they have random marathons of old episodes on a Saturday afternoon.

Usually it's all Jackass and whatnot.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth rerant View Post
        Me and my mom joke around all the time and will swear at one another, cut rude jokes, make snide comments, etc., but it's ALWAYS in a joking way and I would NEVER be that rude to her were I not kidding around.
        Though on the same note, an ex of mine would always tell me how terrible I was for talking to my mother the way that I did, never paying attention to the fact that it was all a joke between her and I and that she knew for a fact I wasn't serious, as I knew she wasn't either.

Some people are so lacking in respect that they can't even be arsed to direct even the smallest amount to the people who gave them life.

That is how my family does all the time. My brother and I, have more then enough respect for them.
        Under The Moon Paranormal Research
        San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth greensinestro View Post
          I still find no good reason that children, even if they are now adults, would have the right to speak to their mothers like this.
          Depends on the job the mother did....

Comment

I usually don't bother with the phone unless someone wants to talk to me or I want to talk to someone. I just don't care much for being on the phone. If I do have to be on the phone, I try to go off by myself somewhere and let everyone know I'm on the phone so don't bother me unless it's important.
            The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

I would never have spoken to my mother the way that this waste of flesh and blood spoke to his.

And I would never allow anyone near me to speak to their mother that way, either.
              Herewith, a nugget of wisdom from the very wise Mike Brady: "Alone, we can only move buckets. But if we work together, we can drain rivers."

--
              mannabozo.wordpress.com

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                Sometimes on MTV 2, but not on weekend nights when I'm off.

When I was laid off and nights I've taken off or called in sick, sometimes it was on. Other times they have random marathons of old episodes on a Saturday afternoon.

Usually it's all Jackass and whatnot.
                The "M" does stand for Music, right?

Do they ever play any music on either of those stations any more?

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                X