This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Smiley!

As a result of need on a fairly ... interesting ... thread on the other forum I run, one of the members came up with a 'brainbleach' smily.

Just type :brainbleach : without the space and you get - you can thank Tanukitsune of the Devils Panties forums for this one.

I'm sure many customers will give us the chance to use it...

Rapscallion

Thank you Raps!

Now we WILL have the brain bleach when we need it!

Jenni
    SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
    SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

Oh, that's AWESOME!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Yes! Thanks to any and all involved in not only giving us this new smiley but this one as well!

Mike
        Meow.........

Comment

I saw the opportunity - MadMike got the fellow uploaded and working.

Rapscallion

Comment

It was brought to my attention recently that the smiley is the work of a someone on the Deviant Art site by the name of xray360. Click for the page displaying the smiley in question.

xray360 was quite happy to grant us permission for continued usage of this smiley, and I'd like to thank him publicly for this.

I do have another request or two waiting for an answer, and I'll be publicising them in this or another thread.

Rapscallion

Comment

Hey, I saw someone use a McD's smiley once, but that one (and I think many others) are not on the smiley list. How do some people know the code for these smileys and other's don't? Where can we learn about these apparently "secret" smilies?
              ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

For those, you need to use the image tage [img] with the closing [/img ] (without the space) and put a URL inside.

Rapscallion

Comment

Thanks Raps!
                  ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

Working...
                  X