X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from New England!

Hey everyone.
    Not much to say about myself. I work in a grocery store as a cashier. It's privately owned, so the people I work with are pretty awesome. Customers, however, can be just a tad crazy, but you all know how that goes or you probably wouldn't be here.

Well... I'm not sure what else to say about myself. I work, and that's pretty much it.
    I have CDO. It's kinda like OCD, but the letters are where they should be!

After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W T F...

Wonderful to have another grocery employee on board. Welcome to CS, MelodiousBubbles.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Comment

Welcome, fellow New Englander!
      Marvin: "Here I am, brain the size of a planet and they ask me to take you down to the bridge. Call that job satisfaction? 'Cos I don't."

Krispy Kreme puts the "ugh" back in "doughnuts".

Comment

Ditto what ComputerError said!

Comment

Ditto Sandman and ComputerError
          "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
          "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

You'll find a lot of people from New England here, as CS was started in the Boston area (when Mr. Slugger ran the site).

Comment

Heh - it's currently hosted in 'Old' England, the original version

Rapscallion

Comment

hi there

wow....new england...welcome to customersuck!!

Comment

I'm originally from Nantucket.
                  Your neck is 7 and a half feet wide and 4 and a half feet tall. Your shoulders are also around 4 and a half feet wide. Your butt is 4 feet wide and your arms are around 3 feet long-gravekeeper

Comment

*waves* Hello fellow New Englander!
                    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

I may be from the South, but from a fellow grocery store peon.
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Welcome from one New Englander to another.

Comment

Working...
                        X