This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently we are polite.

I live in the great white north where apparently we are polite. I popped in to the local golden arches for a snack before work and ran into a younger guy who we will call McD for mcdouche.

I have ordered, same with McD and we are standing around waiting for our food when the cashier says "sorry everyone, we will be closed for 15 minutes, no more orders till then." This set McD off.

McD: how dare you be so happy! You need to do your job and not be so happy.

Yes the cashier was a little over happy but still...

McD: you guys aren't allowed to be happy at your job. I am complaining to corporate because you cannot work like that!

Thankfully he got his food and walked out at that point because I was inches from giving him a serious piece of my mind. He is probably the same kind of dick that complains about it when you don't smile.
    "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

I was inches from giving him a serious piece of my mind.
    You should have. The mind he has now is obviously defective! ^_^
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
    X