This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"It's not supposed to be oozing, is it?"
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

I see more naked bits in my job than I really care to think about. I've gotten pretty ambivalent to all of them. To where my response might be a raised eyebrow and a sarcastic "And?"
      I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Quoth jedimaster91 View Post
        I see more naked bits in my job than I really care to think about. I've gotten pretty ambivalent to all of them. To where my response might be a raised eyebrow and a sarcastic "And?"
        Ask any long time food delivery driver about nekid bits. Most of us WILL have some interesting stories AND most of us could really care less.
        I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
        -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
          Ask any long time food delivery driver about nekid bits. Most of us WILL have some interesting stories AND most of us could really care less.
          OK, quit teasing and produce some stories.
          "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
            Ask any long time food delivery driver about nekid bits....
            Quoth Seanette View Post
            They all scream when slathered with molten cheese?
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
              I will have to dig up many posts I have started over the years.

It might take a while
              I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
              -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

A variation on this is the 'white-eared elephant' (the linings of the trouser pockets are pulled out to achieve this effect)

Other 'impressions' include 'The last turkey in the shop', 'Sausage on a plate' 'The roaring of the lions' and, should someone have a pair of spectacles handy, 'Groucho Marx'.

You're welcome.
                Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                  "Down at the Afro Circus, yeah."
                  No, the proper answer is "Yeah, your mom was in here this morning"
                  Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
                  X