Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

very very bad 24 hours. very bad. and very long.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudos to you for taking care of wife and chores! As for your "friend" sounds like she was lacking in the drama department and needed more by advertising it on Myspace of all places. And with showing it like that, she has secured herself in the Backstabbers Hall of Fame (Shame, maybe?). If I saw a friend post a story like that I'd be very wary of said friend.

You live, you learn, and then you sit back and wait for Karma to work her magic!
    "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

Quoth jedimaster91 View Post
      I don't know what the people at the hospital told you, but a LBBB is not a blockage per se. It's a delay in the conduction pathway of the heart. Basically, the nerves that control the left ventricle are running a little slower than the rest. Wiki Article. Although if she ever needs a Nuclear Stress test, she should NOT walk the treadmill or have dobutamine. She needs to have either Adenosine or Persantine to avoid a false-positive defect on the images.
      Thanks. I really have no idea what it is. They gave us a paper about it, but it's all in medical language, and I have no clue what it says. She has to see her PCP on Wednesday, and after that her PCP will make the appointment with the cardiologist. I hope it's soon, because she's supposed to be having knee surgery on the 7th and she can't have it unless she's been cleared by the cardiologist.

As for the ex-'friend'.....I'm moving on. I've learned to pick my friends much more carefully (although she had been a really good friend for many years), and I'm pretty much over it. I said what I wanted to day....in a letter that she'll be getting when she gets back from Florida. However, she has called our house 3 times today. I haven't answered, but the next time she calls I will answer and I'll be telling her to stop calling and that if she calls after that I will be reporting it to the police.

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.

Comment

Working...
      X